Green Alley, a start-up network in the Circular Economy, together with its partners Seedmatch (Germany), Bethnal Green Ventures (UK), the European Recycling Platform Finland, H2 Compliance (Ireland) and R2PI (Horizon 2020) is pleased to announce the 2017 launch of the Green Alley Award 2017. This European award which is in its fourth year, is the only start-up competition with a focus on the Circular Economy that is searching for the next green business idea. We would be most grateful if you could help us promote the award throughout your network. Blow, we have summarized the most important facts.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Circular Economy start-ups and eco-entrepreneurs
- Products, services, technologies or awareness campaigns to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste
- Ideas that reinvent the management of resources
- Ideas that reduce the impact of chemicals or utilizes safer alternatives
HOW CAN START-UPS APPLY?
- Online at www.green-alley-award.com with the start-up profile and the pitch deck according to our application guidelines
- Application end: 25th July, 0:00 CET
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE WINNER?
- Prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR
- Access to a network of circular economy experts & entrepreneurs
- Strategic support to advance the start-ups business model
Circular Economy as opportunity for entrepreneurs – apply now!
Have you an idea relating to the topic of resource management, circular economy, recycling or the handling of chemicals? Green Alley and its partners Seedmatch, Bethnal Green Ventures, the European Recycling Platform Finland as well as this year H2 Compliance and R2PI, a Horizon 2020 Project, are looking for innovative and sustainable business models throughout Europe until 25th July 2017. This year’s focus is on Ireland and its metropolis Dublin – which along with Berlin, London & Helsinki boasts a vivid start-up scene. The winner of the Green Alley Award 2017 will receive a prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR.
Application and more information at www.green-alley-award.com