Join Bioregional and industry experts to discuss why the energy performance of new homes often falls short of design intent, and what can be done to close this gap.
This free event will share the learning from BEPIT (Building Energy Performance Improvement Toolkit – www.bepit.org), a major research project on this issue, which was carried out on a large housebuilding site in Oxfordshire and funded by Innovate UK.
• David Adams, Technical Director, Melius Homes (ex-Wilmott Dixon Energy Services)
• Marylis Ramos, Director – Research & Development Consultancy, PRP Architects
• Nicole Lazarus, Oxfordshire Programme Manager, Bioregional
• Douglas Drewniak, lead BEPIT researcher
• Chair: Julian Sutherland, Building Services Partner, Cundall
Bioregional is launching a new service to help housebuilders and their contractors to tackle the performance gap, please contact Douglas Drewniak (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or visit www.bepit.org.
5pm: Tea and coffee
5.30pm: Presentations and Q&A
7pm onwards: Drinks, refreshments and networking
With thanks to Cundall for hosting
Book your free space now!